Tides of Time, issue 6, was published in October 1991, and cover dated Michaelmas Term 1991. It was edited by Louise Dennis. It had no cover price, but probably sold at 40p.
This issue can be downloaded as a PDF.
- Editorial by Louise Dennis
- The Death of Doctor Who? Season Two Reconsidered by James Cannon
- The Dalek Invasion of Earth. Review by Graham Pointer
- Daleks Sans Frontier. Another review of The Dalek Invasion of Earth by Paul Groves
- A further review of the same story, allegedly by Gabriel Finch
- “We Are The Masters of the Earth” Yet another review of The Dalek Invasion of Earth, by Paul Dumont
- Goodbye to Gallifrey. The Doctor and Susan’s escape from Gallifrey as related in Birth of a Renegade by Eric Saward in the Radio Times Doctor Who Twentieth Anniversary Special, retold by Paul Groves
- Life After Doctor. Professor Colin Moreblake on the psychological stress of being a Doctor Who companion, by Adam Stephens
- Apathy of the Daleks, parts one, two, three and four. Satire by James Brough
- Who’s this, then? Review of Robot by Matthew Kilburn
- The Dustbins of Death. Response to a cartoon in the previous issue, allegedly by Gabriel Finch
- Doctor Who: The Mission. Comic strip and Blake’s 7 crossover by Paul Groves
- Timewyrm: Exodus. The second New Adventure reviewed by Louise Dennis
- The Grand Unified Theory of Doctor Who. Watchers and Valeyards explained by Paul Groves
- Behind the Sofa: Doctor Who at the Museum of the Moving Image by Matthew Kilburn
- The Curse of Fenric. Review by Graham Pointer
- Genesis of the Daleks: A Theological Interpretation by Ben Murphy
- Wordsearch and Companion Puzzle by Paul Groves
- History of the World, part one. The UNIT Years in their Place. UNIT dating by Matthew Kilburn
- Spearhead from Space. Review by Graham Pointer
- Cartoons by Paul Groves
- The Empire of Death, part one. Fiction by Alan Whitten
- Envoi by Louise Dennis
- Power Games. Poetry by Matthew Kilburn
Cover illustration by Paul Groves.
Format: A3 folded to A5 and cut; photocopied. 40pp
You must be logged in to post a comment.