Tides of Time, issue 17, was published in April 1995. It was cover dated Trinity Term 1995. It was edited by Corinne Berg. The cover price was £1.25.
This issue can be downloaded as a PDF.
- Editorial (a temporal causality paradox) by Corinne Berg
- The Man that Time Forgot part three. The later Tom Baker and Peter Davison eras, by James Brough and Anthony Wilson
- Vanishing Point. Seventh Doctor fiction by John W.G. Wilson
- Faux Pas. Androzani fiction by Ryan Hemage
- The Real Shocking Truth. The New and Missing Adventures explained in a paragraph.
- Crossword by Gary Meehan
- Sapphire and Steel: An Overview by John W.G. Wilson
- Baggs of Fun. BBV plans, by Gavin Llewellyn
- Could It All Be True by Paul Groves (Tides issue 13) – a Response by Pierre Lefevre
- Denial of a Crime Fraud – or – Killing Me Softly with a Word Processor. Second Doctor and Jamie metafiction by Anthony Wilson
- Such Stuff as Dreams are Made On. Ace fiction by Mary Brady
- Coach Party, part two. Satire by Gary Meehan
- Touched by the Hand of God. Scaroth fiction by John W.G. Wilson
- A Theory of Time and Paradox in Doctor Who. A response to the above by Corinne R. Berg
- Half a Pint of Whipped Cream. Thoughts on the fan consensus by Anthony Wilson
- Five Years of Tides of Time: A Statistical Analysis and Poll by Paul Groves
- Costumes III: Pathways. Regeneration fiction by Anthony Wilson
- A Sontaran in a Barber’s Shop – the Revenge. Quiz answers by Leo V. Gaspur and Tim Rickman
- Doctor Who and the Problem of Evil. Morality in the series, by Mary Brady and James Brough
- Military Intelligence. Dalek short fiction by Leo V. Gaspur
- The Presidential Address: Special Effects by John Wilson
- Envoi by Corinne Berg
Format: A3 folded to A4, photocopied, 40pp
You must be logged in to post a comment.