The Tides of Time, issue 30, was published in March 2005. Its cover date was Easter Vacation 2005. It was edited by Matthew Kilburn. SFX magazine declared it a Fanzine of the Month.
A PDF of this issue is available.
- The Road to Hell. Editorial by Matthew Kilburn
- Wanderers. Prologue, parts one and two. Eighth Doctor fiction by Alex M. Cameron
- I’m a Doctor Who Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! New career opportunities for Doctor Who celebrities, by James Davies and M. Khan
- The Road Not Taken? Season twenty-six reviewed by Daniel Saunders
- A Child of the Gods. Lungbarrowesque fiction by Alex M. Cameron
- DocSoc: The Early Years. Society history by Paul Groves
- Lloyd’s List. Innes Lloyd’s producership examined by Matthew Kilburn
- The Space Museum. The Blackpool exhibition reviewed by Alex Middleton
- The Daisiest Daisy? The Jon Pertwee era, by Daniel Saunders
- The Way Back. Prospects for fandom as the revived series approaches, by Matthew Kilburn
Format: A4 folded to A5, outer covers on white card, photocopied, 48pp
You must be logged in to post a comment.