Tides of Time, issue 27, was published in October 2001. It was cover dated Long Vacation 2001. It was edited by Matthew Peacock. Its cover price was £2.
The entire issue is available to download as a PDF.
- Editorial by Matthew Peacock
- Knights of God. A survey of the futuristic 1987 TVS serial, by Matthew Peacock
- A Walk in the Park. The Professionals fiction by James Davies
- Alienating the Viewer. Continuity, Guest-stars, Violence and the Death of Doctor Who. Common fan arguments about the decline of Doctor Who in the 1980s challenged by Fiona Moore, with a response by John Amos
- The Countryside Alliance. The rural in telefantasy, by Sian Davies
- Have We No Workhouses? Multi-Doctor satire by Derek Haywood
- Mathematics Cannot Lie II. Statistics about Doctor Who stories set on Earth
- Brought to Book. First Doctor, Susan, Ian and Barbara fiction by David Bickley
- The Fascination of the Abomination: Travis, Mutoids and Madness. A Blake’s 7 character study by Fiona Moore
- Speaker Meeting: Brian Croucher. Report by Fiona Moore
- The Warrior’s Code. Eighth Doctor fiction by Alan Whitten
- Calling a Spade, a Spade. Is there only one daemon in The Daemons? by M. Khan
- Gary Gillatt: A Modest Proposal. Fan orthodoxy and dissent, by Fiona Moore
- Tides of Time Wedding Special: Alasdair and Jessica. Photographic report on the wedding of Alasdair and Jessica Prett
- Robin’s 7. Anonymous comparison between Robin of Sherwood and Blake’s 7
- Out of Print. Fourth Doctor and Oxford fiction by David Morse
The issue also contained an insert informing purchasers of the death of Alasdair Prett shortly before publication.
Format: A3 folded to A4, outer covers on white card, photocopied, 28pp
You must be logged in to post a comment.