The Tides of Time, issue 29, was published in March 2004. Its cover date was Easter Vacation 2004. It was edited by Matthew Kilburn, with assistance from Alex M. Cameron.
This issue is available to download as a PDF. For technical reasons it’s available in two formats.
This link takes you to the printer-friendly booklet version
This link takes you to the screen-friendly A5 page version
- Turn of the Tide; Old Management. Editorials by Matthew Kilburn
- A Beginner’s Guide to The Prisoner by Daniel Saunders
- What really happened to Beagle 2. Cartoon by Alex M. Cameron
- My Nights with REG. Review of Scream of the Shalka, by Paul Dumont
- Slay Up, and Slay the Game! The Whedonverse, Britain and Ireland, by Matthew Kilburn
- Wiles Thing! John Wiles’s producership of Doctor Who, by Matthew Kilburn
- ‘At one time, all of British episodic television was written by about ten writers, and I was one of them.’ The career of Brian Clemens, by James Davies
- How does Doctor Who entertain? Answered by Daniel Saunders
- Grendel of Gracht. Reflections on The Androids of Tara by Matthew Kilburn
- Envoi by Matthew Kilburn
Back cover photograph: Sophie Aldred, February 1991, by Matthew Kilburn
Format: A4 folded to A5, photocopied (some copies had the outer covers replaced by an inkjet version), 36pp
You must be logged in to post a comment.