Tides of Time, issue 18, was published in June 1995. It was cover dated Trinity Term 1995. It was edited by Corinne Berg. The cover price was £1.25.
A PDF of this issue can be downloaded here.
- Editorial on Doctor Who and archaeology, by Corinne Berg
- The Seven Faces of OUDWS. Society history by Paul Groves
- That Old Common Arbitrator. Fifth Doctor and Shakespeare fiction by David Bickley
- The Man that All Forgot. The sixth Doctor’s era, by James Brough and Anthony Wilson
- The Tapes of Fandrozani. Satire by Gary Meehan and John Wilson
- Polishing the Glass. Fiction by John W.G. Wilson
- The Feminine Characterisation of the Fifth Doctor by Mary Brady and James Brough
- The King. Part One. Seventh Doctor fiction by Louise Dennis. (Reprinted from issue 1)
- Existence. Third Doctor fiction by Pierre Lefevre
- The Other Half-Pint of Whipped Cream. Ian Chesterton and the concept of war, by Anthony Wilson
- The Man Who Walks in Eternity. The seventh Doctor considered by James Brough and Anthony Wilson
- Elegia. Third Doctor fiction by John W.G. Wilson
- The Presidential Address: Virgin on the Ridiculous. Quantity, quality and the New and Missing Adventures, by John W.G. Wilson
- Why in the Universe are We Still Doing This? The state of the Society, by Matthew Kilburn
- Crossword by Gary Meehan
Format: A3 folded to A4, photocopied, 36pp
You must be logged in to post a comment.