Tides of Time, issue 21, was published in February 1998. It was cover dated Hilary Term 1998. It was edited by Matthew Peacock, with assistance from David Bickley, Alastair Harrison and Matthew Stanton. Its cover price was £1.25.
This issue can be downloaded as a PDF.
- Editorial by Matthew Peacock
- The Fabric of Time. Seventh Doctor fiction by David Bickley and Alastair Harrison
- In Defence of The Claws of Axos by Alastair Harrison
- Beyond our Vision. A tribute to Sydney Newman by Matthew Kilburn
- Doctor Who – Season Twenty-Three. (A Little Exercise in Wishful Thinking). What if David McIntee’s First Frontier novel was the story which launched the Trial season? by the editors
- “Some of us could still read. It’s forbidden, but the knowledge was passed on in secret.” The Bodleian Library as a Doctor Who Resource by Matthew Kilburn
- An Analysis of the 1965 Doctor Who Annual – part I by Sandy Starr
- Flippant Pictures Page by Matthew Peacock
- The Trial of Giarn Rayden. AudioVisuals Doctor fiction by Alan Whitten
- Presidents I Have Known by Matthew Peacock
- The Millenium Nightmare. AudioVisuals Doctor fiction by Alan Whitten
- Too Much Too Soon? Babylon 5 Season Four by Alastair Harrison
- Bursting the Bubble. The exhaustion of the Star Trek franchise and the laziness of genre commissioning, by Alastair Harrison
Format: A4, single sheets, photocopied, 36pp. Stapled in the top left corner rather than a centre fold.
You must be logged in to post a comment.