The Tides of Time number 43 for Trinity Term 2019 was published by The Oxford Doctor Who Society in April 2019. It was edited by James Ashworth and Matthew Kilburn.
The issue is 80 pages, colour, A5.
Print copies of this issue are available through this link
It can be downloaded as a free PDF from this link.
Reviews of Series 11
- ‘Perhaps I’ve thought everything I’ll ever think’ – Ian Bayley discusses the Society’s predictions for Series 11
- The Victoria Line – Society President Victoria Walker reviews each episode of Series 11
- ‘If I was still a bloke, I could just get on with the job and not have to waste time defending myself’ – Georgia Harper discusses the response to the Thirteenth Doctor’s debut
- Team, gang, fam? – Francis Stojsavljevic summarises the collective views of the Society on the episodes, characters and features of Series 11
- ‘I’ve lost track of what’s actually happening’ – Georgia Harper relays the reactions of Time and Relative Dimensions in Shitposting
- Say you want a Resolution – Matthew Kilburn reviews the New Year’s Special
- Haiku for The Woman Who Fell To Earth by William Shaw
- Haiku for The Witchfinders by William Shaw
- Haiku for Resolution by William Shaw
- Timewyrm Tales – James Ashworth reviews the first four novels of the Virgin New Adventures
- Bookwyrm Reviewed – Stephen Brennan reviews Bookwyrm, the new book exploring the New Adventures in their entirety, from Robert Smith? and society alumnus Anthony Wilson
- You all right, Hun? – Georgia Harper reviews the new Thirteenth Doctor novel, Combat Magicks
- Wise Men Say – Andrew O’Day discusses the allegories of Kinda and Snakedance
- As Time Goes By – Oli Jones defends The Time of the Doctor
- Top or Flop: The Capaldi Conundrum – James Ashworth and Ian Bayley debate the relative merits of the Capaldi-era titles
- Hail to the Chief – Rory Salt shines light on the work of Big Chief Studios
- Hmm? – Ian Bayley discusses David Bradley’s work on Doctor Who, after his visit to the Oxford Union
- Equilibrium by Philip Holdridge, featuring the new TARDIS crew on a mission to another universe